Mumbai has one of the world's largest collection of Art Deco buildings. Our initiative is to showcase, document and research Mumbai's UNESCO inscribed collection and their unique architecture. We advocate its conservation. Our work environment is relaxed and full of exciting initiatives. It is also demanding, rigorous with clear deliverables by each team member. All our positions require you to be a team player with excellent work ethic and strong writing and speaking skills. We are self funded and Not for Profit. We are an equal opportunity employer.
You will be leading initiatives for conservation, research and outreach working closely with the Trustees to achieve objectives of Art Deco Mumbai Trust (ADMT).
What we expect from you:
- Lead ADMT’s conservation and research initiatives.
- Lead outreach initiatives.
- Ideate ways the organisation can further its goals through collaborations, digital and outreach initiatives.
Your Interests and Qualifications can help:
Person applying should ideally have
- A Master’s degree in Urban Conservation, Heritage Management or Architecture
- Knowledge of Art Deco style of architecture especially in the context of Mumbai’s evolution as a city.
- Ability to articulate & communicate ideas with strong writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite, AutoCAD and working knowledge of WordPress and Content Management Systems. Experience with managing digital content.
- Knowledge of Mumbai city structures and interest in heritage conservation, urban form and design will help.
This is a full time position in Mumbai.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Head – Conservation and Outreach in the subject line. Enclose a copy of your portfolio and a writing sample of minimum 1000 words. All attachments not to exceed 2 MB.